Water features add something special to a garden. They give a garden a focal point and add sound and style. Even a small garden can benefit from a water feature like a decorative bird bath or small waterfall. It doesn’t have to be anything too big or fancy – even the smallest feature is soothing and interesting.
When adding your water feature make sure you consider these things:
– Where will it be? Light, wind and space will all impact.
– What will be your source of water?
– What size and scale can you add without dominating the garden?
– Do you need an electricity supply?
– How will you deal with standing water?
– Does it need to be child proof?
Oakleaf Landscaping can help with all this and more, from initial brainstorming of ideas, sourcing of materials, installation and maintenance. Call for a free quote.
Oakleaf Landscaping have been caring for gardens for over 15 years. We have grown to become one of the premier landscape gardeners in Dublin & Meath. For more information on tree surgeon, garden landscaping and garden maintenance contact us on 087 677 0480 or email email@example.com