It’s been a stormy week so there’s bound to be a lot of damage and debris in the garden. Clean up can be troublesome and at times, dangerous. So follow some simple steps.
1. Do a check for damage to trees and shrubs. See what you can fix yourself and where you might need expert help.
2. Clear drains and gutters of debris.
3. Remove debris from lawn and paths.
4. Stay safe by watching for fallen power lines and wearing protective gear if you choose to cut branches etc.
5. Call in help. For major damage to trees make sure you call a tree surgeon.