Storm Proofing Your Garden
October 15, 2017by Oakleaf LandscapingMaintenance0
Storm season is upon us and we need to prepare our gardens for the onslaught. Storms can do much damage to gardens so minimise it by following a few simple tips.
1. Clear out gutters and drains so excess water can flow freely.
2. Make sure water can flow away from the house by making sure gutters and drains are secured and the water flow is in the correct direction.
3. Check trees and shrubs. Any branches hanging close to the house should be pruned.
4. Clear away any debris that could fly around the garden and bring in hanging baskets and pots.
5. Cover small shrubs and flowers with tarp, secured well.
Oakleaf Landscaping have been caring for gardens for over 15 years. We have grown to become one of the premier landscape gardeners in Dublin & Meath. For more information on our tree service, tree surgery, garden landscaping and garden maintenance contact us on 087 677 0480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org