With daffodils blooming and cherry blossoms on the way, it’s time to think about the coming months when sitting out in the garden might be possible. So where will you sit? Inviting garden furniture can turn your garden into an outdoor room. There’s nothing as sociable as having a few friends over for a barbecue or just a drink and chat ‘out the back’. But choosing the right furniture can be a little confusing. We can often just rush out at the first sign of the sun and buy the first thing available. Better to be more prepared.
Ask yourself these questions and base your choice on the answers:
1. How much space do you want to give over to furniture?
2. What will you need the furniture for? (Barbecues, dinner parties, just sitting for a while, outdoor reading?)
3. How much do you want to spend? (Remember cheap isn’t always the best option since garden furniture needs to be durable and weather strong.)
4. Will the furniture be in your garden all year, or do you have storage space? (If outside all the time go for durable and weather resistance materials.)
5. Will you be moving the furniture regularly? (If so, keep it lightweight.)
6. How many accessories will you need? (This drives up the cost a surprising amount when you add in cushions, covers etc.)
If you are looking for landscapers Dublin and Meath contact us today on 087 6770480