The new year is a great time to take a fresh look at your garden and decide on improvements. Here’s some new year’s resolutions for your garden:
- Trim back light-blocking trees.
- Think ahead to Spring colour for early planting of shrubs and flowers.
- Sort out winter damage to lawns.
- Add a new design feature.
- Prep for summer barbecues with new decking or paving.
It’s never too early to get started so if you need a little help implementing any of these, call Oakleaf Landscaping today for a free consultation. You’ll be in safe hands.