Top Five April Lawn Care Tips
April 8, 2017by Oakleaf LandscapingLandscapingMaintenance0
We’re well into Spring now and lawn care is top of the agenda. If you’d like the best looking lawn in the neighbourhood then take on board some tips.
1. Mow regularly. A freshly mowed lawn will always look (and smell) good.
2. Unsightly moss will ruin the look so get rid with a good quality moss killer.
3. Feed lawns with high quality lawn fertiliser to increase vigour.
4. Where grass is scarce, sow seeds to fill in the gaps.
5. Trim around the edges for a clean, neat look.